Is a strong work ethic high on your real estate agent qualification check list? Are your expectations pretty high when it comes to earning your business? Then call Debbie Sinagoga for a consultation about your next real estate sale or purchase and be prepared to be impressed.
Debbie Sinagoga, Associate Broker for Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty, offers your home buying or selling project a long list of qualifications that will achieve success:
- Area Knowledge – North Phoenix, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Carefree Expert and Fountain Hills
- In-depth Education and Training – NAR Designations of Eco-broker, GRI, and Certifications of AHWD, e-PRO, SFR, Fluent in French and English
- Valuable Experience – Real Estate Sales, Business Ownership and Management, Corporate Telecommunication Sales and International Studies Recruitment at the University level in higher education.
- Outstanding Reputation Among Peers and Homeowners – Reliable, Problem Solver
- Creative Marketing Expertise – Effective Strategies Proven to Move Property
- Associate Broker – Held to a Higher Level of Ethics and Integrity
- Strict Adherence to REALTORS® Code of Ethics – A Broker You Can Trust
- Prestigious Local and International Identity – Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty Brand is a Powerful Advantage
Debbie resides in the North Scottsdale area where she lives, works and plays. Debbie is a managing member of RS Homes, an award-winning custom home builder in North Scottsdale (www.rshomes.com). She enjoys outdoor activities such as tennis, golf, hiking and yoga as well as spending time with family and friends.
Call or email Debbie Sinagoga today for a no-obligation consultation about your home buying or selling project.
You’ll see and hear the difference a strong work ethic can make.
480-703-2299 or email@example.com